Application Form Rubin McRae Youth Scholarship
The Rubin McRae Youth Scholarship by WILD Swimrun will give 2 young women the opportunity to discover and experience Swimrun during one of our WILD Camps. Swimrun is a way to become one with nature and truly connect with and find yourself, with the help of an amazing community and lots of laughs & love. This is part in our initiative to get more women into endurance sports and help them discover how it can add to life in various physical and mental aspects. We have received two generous donations from the Swimrun community to support this initiative.
The applicants will be reviewed and selected by WILD Swimrun and can not be disputed.
Requirements and conditions:
- 2 Scholarships – to be applied to individually or as a team
- Age between 15-20
- All nationalities (you take own responsibility for Visa application if needed)
- Know the basics of the front crawl (be able to swim 400m comfortable)
- Parental or legal guardian’s approval is necessary for applicant below 18 years old (applicant will be required to provide signed proof if selected).
Included in the Scholarship:
- All costs at WILD Roadtrip Camp in Costa Brava (Spain) from 2-5 April 2020.
- Shared double room
- Transport and training at camp
- Equipment for all activities to keep or borrow (wetsuit, googles, swimcap, socks)
Not included in the scholarship:
- Travel costs to and from Barcelona Airport
- Drinks other than water
Please send your application before 31 December 2019.